Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Crazy & I'm Okay With It

I'm a little crazy and I'm okay with it.  Why?  Simple--lots of what I do doesn't fall under the category of "normal" by most standards, but then again, "different" can be fun.

I just figured out after I don't know how many years, that I can search by actor name for programs starring a certain person using the satellite TV "search" feature.  I think I've had satellite TV for the better part of 10 years.  It's about time I realized this :)

Yes, I just searched for "Steve Byers" and found that the movie "Static" (AKA "Glitch") in which he stars, comes on Friday morning on Showtime Beyond at the bright and early hour of 6:00 a.m.  So I did the first thing that came to mind--I called my satellite provider and upgraded (or actually added the Showtime package) so that I can get the channel and be able to watch the movie. 
Now, I've seen the movie before, but it was dubbed in Romanian, or some such language, and while the fact that I could get the general idea of what was going on can be attributed to Steve's great acting and expressiveness, I still can't wait to see it in English, although French, which I also speak, would have been acceptable as well.

So, while you're either working out, getting dressed, or snoozing away in the wee hours of Friday morning, know that I'll be eating a chocolate bar (only one with a high cocoa content), drinking Coke Zero, and munching on popcorn while watching my favorite star shine on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment