Thursday, May 30, 2013

At the Coffee Shop


Finally, finally made it to the coffee shop to write.  I’d love to stay here an hour, or really, all day.  That’s not possible.  Yesterday was one of those days, and I’m waiting for the auto repair shop to open, but until then, I’m enjoying being alone, drinking my coffee, and eating my “pain au chocolat.”  (That’s a chocolate filled croissant for those of you who don’t speak French.)  I even got a glorious surprise—my pastry was free, as this is the first time I’ve been in since my birthday, which was just over a month ago.

I’m hoping, sincerely hoping, that in the next two days, I’ll be able to successfully reload my novel, “Destined Love is Immortal,” which is currently available as a paperback, onto Amazon again as an ebook.  I wanted to add some hyperlinks to the back and pretty much everything went wrong when I did that.   It appears that Amazon has ironed out their end of the problem, and I’ve calmed down enough about it, that I think it’s time to try again.

You see, I was so extremely frustrated with the whole reloading my ebook disaster that I knew I had to give it a rest.  When I want to take a sledgehammer to the PC, it’s time to step back and do something else for a while J

The prequel to “Destined Love is Immortal,” the title of which I won’t announce yet, will be out in no more than a couple of weeks as well.  I’ve edited and proofed it.  Another author has generously proofed it (thanks Peter) and I have another friend proofing it as well.  I hold my work to a high standard of quality, and I want to be sure to have typos and punctuation errors out of it before releasing it. 

Anyway, it’s been great to sit here, a eating European-style pastry for breakfast, while writing and drinking my cup of coffee, but I’ve got to go—the auto repair shop calls J

Have a great day, and if you like to write, take time to do so.  If not, make sure you find time for whatever your passion may be…

No comments:

Post a Comment